How many times have you heard from your non-vegan friends, “isn’t vegansim expensive?” Well BeanSprout has put together the best cheap Brisbane vegan spots on our radar. Time to go plant-based, on a budget.
If any of you are like me and as I get deeper into the week and payday seems like a age ago, my pantry starts to run dry. I scrounge, search and scourer every nook and cranny in my fridge and pantry hoping to find some hidden gem that will solve the dinner crisis for another night. Well maybe the answer isn’t in the pantry after all, some of Brisbane’s tastiest vegan food is the cheapest. Checkout some treasures we uncovered around the streets of BNE:
- Where – Tippler’s Tap
- Cheap Eats – $3 vegan tacos (Tuesday nights only)
- Where – 5Dogs
- Cheap Eats – $8.50 Vegan Hotdogs (many types)
- Where – You Came Again
- Cheap Eats – Vegan Tapas ($5-$14)
- Where – Lord Of The Fries
- Cheap Eats – Vegan Fast Food! ($5-$20)
- Where – Govindas
- Cheap Eats – All you can eat!! ($13)
- Where – The Green Edge
- Cheap Eats – A vegan grocer with a little cafe attached. Mylkshakes, sweets and more! (around $10)
So no matter what your budget, eating great plant based food is still possible. We would love to know your other cheap vegan eats around Brisbane. So share the love and drop us a comment below to share your best cheap Brisbane vegan spots.
Want some more vegan spots to visit, maybe a special night with that special someone? Checkout our post on Best Brisbane Vegan Date Night Spots.